I can't wait to generalize usage of JDK 1.5 new features

I can't wait to generalize usage of JDK 1.5 new features

But I know we have to wait our 1st release as an Apache TLP...

LookupBulkAddSupplierProducts.bsh[48]  uses
UtilMisc.toList("productId", "supplierProductId", "supplierProductName",
"lastPrice", "minimumOrderQuantity", "availableFromDate",
"availableThruDate")
but max is 6 for now...

Re: I can't wait to generalize usage of JDK 1.5 new features

Jacopo Cappellato
Thanks Jacques,

in the meantime I've fixed it in rev. 521232

Jacopo

Jacques Le Roux wrote:
> But I know we have to wait our 1st release as an Apache TLP...
>
> LookupBulkAddSupplierProducts.bsh[48]  uses
> UtilMisc.toList("productId", "supplierProductId", "supplierProductName",
> "lastPrice", "minimumOrderQuantity", "availableFromDate",
> "availableThruDate")
> but max is 6 for now...

Re: I can't wait to generalize usage of JDK 1.5 new features

Adam Heath-2
Jacques Le Roux wrote:
> But I know we have to wait our 1st release as an Apache TLP...
>
> LookupBulkAddSupplierProducts.bsh[48]  uses
> UtilMisc.toList("productId", "supplierProductId", "supplierProductName",
> "lastPrice", "minimumOrderQuantity", "availableFromDate",
> "availableThruDate")
> but max is 6 for now...

UtilMisc.toList(new Object[] {});
java.util.Arrays.asList(new Object[] {});

Is it really that much more code to write?

Re: I can't wait to generalize usage of JDK 1.5 new features

Adam,

No I agree, but syntactically not exciting. I really prefer the ...
concept (Varargs or ellipse), don't you ? Of course this mean rewriting
some functions in the framework.
Do you really like to have this functions with multiple arguments sizes
?

http://tinyurl.com/35zxnj

Jacques