I want help for Shipping

Jame Jane
Hi,

Can any one tell me how to use shipping methods?

The problem is if i add a new shipping method from admin side.
It should be seen at ecommerce side.

http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: I want help for Shipping

BJ Freeman
try this
https://demo.hotwaxmedia.com/catalog/control/main
click on stores
select your store and click on it
then click on shipping

Jame Jane sent the following on 4/11/2008 11:38 AM:

> Hi,
>
> Can any one tell me how to use shipping methods?
>
> The problem is if i add a new shipping method from admin side.
> It should be seen at ecommerce side.

> http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: I want help for Shipping

Jame Jane
hi
i have created on shipment but it not available at ecommerce site.
how can i do that..

k ill check the link and if any queries i ill reply

BJ Freeman <[hidden email]> wrote: try this
https://demo.hotwaxmedia.com/catalog/control/main
click on stores
select your store and click on it
then click on shipping

Jame Jane sent the following on 4/11/2008 11:38 AM:

> Hi,
>
> Can any one tell me how to use shipping methods?
>
> The problem is if i add a new shipping method from admin side.
> It should be seen at ecommerce side.

http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: I want help for Shipping

BJ Freeman
due to terminology can you give a URL to the place.
that would help

Jame Jane sent the following on 4/11/2008 12:52 PM:

> hi
> i have created on shipment but it not available at ecommerce site.
> how can i do that..
>
> k ill check the link and if any queries i ill reply
>
> BJ Freeman <[hidden email]> wrote: try this
> https://demo.hotwaxmedia.com/catalog/control/main
> click on stores
> select your store and click on it
> then click on shipping
>
> Jame Jane sent the following on 4/11/2008 11:38 AM:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Can any one tell me how to use shipping methods?
>>
>> The problem is if i add a new shipping method from admin side.
>> It should be seen at ecommerce side.

> http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: I want help for Shipping

Jame Jane
which url u want i didnt get it..
i have created  a shipping method
but it is not visible at ecommerce side.
any document is there for helping it.

BJ Freeman <[hidden email]> wrote: due to terminology can you give a URL to the place.