INFO that might be ERROR in Accounting?

Walter Vaughan
I have noticed this lately. I did a svn this am so I know it's still there. I
get this doing a "ant run-install"... on a new database.

[java] 2006-08-17 16:01:05,931 (main) [EntityDataLoadContainer.java:271:INFO ]
[install.loadData]: Error loading XML Resource
"file:/usr/local/ofbiz/ofbiz/applications/accounting/data/PaymentsInvoices.xml";
Error was: A transaction error occurred reading data

Walter

Re: INFO that might be ERROR in Accounting?

Jacopo Cappellato
I've noticed this too.

Jacopo

Walter Vaughan wrote:

> I have noticed this lately. I did a svn this am so I know it's still
> there. I get this doing a "ant run-install"... on a new database.
>
> [java] 2006-08-17 16:01:05,931 (main)
> [EntityDataLoadContainer.java:271:INFO ] [install.loadData]: Error
> "file:/usr/local/ofbiz/ofbiz/applications/accounting/data/PaymentsInvoices.xml";
> Error was: A transaction error occurred reading data

> Walter

Re: INFO that might be ERROR in Accounting?

Si Chen-2
This is because that file is a series of payments and invoices to the
TESTING party, which is not configured in financials module, which
uses EECAs to post payments, because there are many delegator.create
("Payment"...) in OFBiz, so there are errors loading it into the
data.  If financials weren't loaded, that demo file would load fie.

David and I have discussed this before.  The solution would be either
to make that file load without eca's or modify the ofbiz code not to
use delegator.create("Payment" ) so we wouldn't have to use EECA.  I
guess at the time we decided to wait until the latter happened.

Si