Importing order in ebayStore

Jyoti Sharma
Hi,
    I am facing problem while importing order on ebay store . On importing order i get the following error :-

  I read that ebay store gives issues on importing orders. Has someone got fix for this and help me with the procedure to   proceed further?

 Thanks,
 Jyoti.

Re: Importing order in ebayStore

princesewani

Hi Jyoti,

In your e-bay store you need to login and accept payment from the buyer there,then you can import the order

in OFBiz.

Please have a look at following blogs, these should be good enough to guide you with the complete stuff,
and In case, you have any doubt, feel free to post back.

http://www.amicontech.com/blog/ebay-integration-with-ofbiz-opentaps-part-1/
http://www.amicontech.com/blog/ebay-integration-with-ofbiz-opentaps-part-2/

________________________________
    I am facing problem while importing order on ebay store . On importing
order i get the following error :-

    Error:<br/> Before Import the order from eBay you have to receive the
payment from the buyer <br/> <br/>

  I read that ebay store gives issues on importing orders. Has someone got
fix for this and help me with the procedure to   proceed further?

Thanks,
Jyoti.

Regards
Prince