Improvements in ProductCategoryMember

Suraj Khurana-2
Hello team,

We should extend ProductCategoryMember with createdByUserLogin and
createdDate fields.
One use case is while creating a price rule/promotion and using category in
it, anyone can modify products in the category, so these fields will help
in recognizing the auditor of this change.

Please share your thoughts on this.

--
Best Regards,
Suraj Khurana
cell: 96697-50002
http://www.hotwaxsystems.com

Re: Improvements in ProductCategoryMember

Hi Suraj,

This seems legit to me, I see no harm in it and can be helpful indeed.

Jacques

Le 25/09/2019 à 10:51, Suraj Khurana a écrit :

> Hello team,
>
> We should extend ProductCategoryMember with createdByUserLogin and
> createdDate fields.
> One use case is while creating a price rule/promotion and using category in
> it, anyone can modify products in the category, so these fields will help
> in recognizing the auditor of this change.
>
> Please share your thoughts on this.
>
> --
> Best Regards,
> Suraj Khurana
> Technical Consultant
> *HotWax Systems*
> *Enterprise open source experts*
> cell: 96697-50002
> http://www.hotwaxsystems.com

Re: Improvements in ProductCategoryMember

Suraj Khurana-2
Thanks Jacques.

Here <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-11228> is the ticket
created for the same.