Incorrect payment for an order

Tushar Abhyankar
Hi All,

          I have a case where I checkout an order of amount say
$325(including taxes, shipping, promo..) and use Credit Card as its  payment
method. We are using third party service(Paypal)  for making the payments.

Now the final order page shows proper total amount i.e $325 but the
OrderPaymentPreference and PaymentGatewayResponse table shows the credited
amount as $253. Has anyone come across such an issue?

Under what conditions could this happen?

P.S:  It's an anonymous checkout and doesn't have a Billing Account.

Regards,

Tushar Abhyankar

Amicon Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

Mumbai, India.

Re: Incorrect payment for an order

BJ Freeman
What version of the trunk or Version 4.0 are you using?
do you have any error logs?

Tushar Abhyankar sent the following on 4/10/2008 5:11 AM:

> Hi All,
>
>           I have a case where I checkout an order of amount say
> $325(including taxes, shipping, promo..) and use Credit Card as its  payment
> method. We are using third party service(Paypal)  for making the payments.
>
> Now the final order page shows proper total amount i.e $325 but the
> OrderPaymentPreference and PaymentGatewayResponse table shows the credited
> amount as $253. Has anyone come across such an issue?
>
> Under what conditions could this happen?
>

> P.S:  It's an anonymous checkout and doesn't have a Billing Account.
>

> Regards,
>
> Tushar Abhyankar
>
> Amicon Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
>
> Mumbai, India.

RE: Incorrect payment for an order

Tushar Abhyankar
Thanks for the reply. I am not getting any errors for the issue but the
amount entered in table OrderHeader and OrderPaymentPreference is different.

  The code base was downloaded in Feb 2006 and probably the Version is 2.2,
It's pretty old.

What version of the trunk or Version 4.0 are you using?
do you have any error logs?

Tushar Abhyankar sent the following on 4/10/2008 5:11 AM:
> Hi All,
>
>           I have a case where I checkout an order of amount say
> $325(including taxes, shipping, promo..) and use Credit Card as its
payment

> method. We are using third party service(Paypal)  for making the payments.
>
> Now the final order page shows proper total amount i.e $325 but the
> OrderPaymentPreference and PaymentGatewayResponse table shows the credited
> amount as $253. Has anyone come across such an issue?
>
> Under what conditions could this happen?
>

> P.S:  It's an anonymous checkout and doesn't have a Billing Account.
>

> Regards,
>
> Tushar Abhyankar
>
> Amicon Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
>
> Mumbai, India.

Re: Incorrect payment for an order

BJ Freeman
Doubt anyone here is familiar with the 2.2 anymore
The code available now is Ver 4.0.
if I remember correctly there was quite a change from 2.2 to 3.0.
there is an other big change from 3.0 to 4.0
it would take some effort to export the data from 2.2, if possible, then
 manually change the entities to the 4.0 for import.
however that is about what you will have to do to get support, here.

Tushar Abhyankar sent the following on 4/10/2008 7:10 AM:

> Thanks for the reply. I am not getting any errors for the issue but the
> amount entered in table OrderHeader and OrderPaymentPreference is different.
>
>   The code base was downloaded in Feb 2006 and probably the Version is 2.2,
> It's pretty old.

In 2006 the version was 3.1, but anyway, yes it's pretty old...

Jacques

From: "BJ Freeman" <[hidden email]>