Inserting look up values in simple method

Inserting look up values in simple method

nashrul
I have a table Hl_Sourcecode_Map. This is a mapping table.
In this table, there are 4 fields, los_code,sm_code, los_desc, and sm_desc.
From the screen/form, I made 2 drop down lists that will insert the los_code and sm_code values
to the table, while the other 2 fields (los_desc and sm_desc) are left empty.
Input of these 2 empty fields come from another tables, namely Hl_Sm table for sm_desc value
and Hl_Los for los_desc.

How can I do this in simple method ??
Thanks..

Re: Inserting look up values in simple method

BJ Freeman
 search for lookups and use them as examples.

nashrul sent the following on 10/2/2007 12:42 AM: