Interview with Si Chen from opentaps by Colin Charles

Interview with Si Chen from opentaps by Colin Charles

Ashish Vijaywargiya-2
Hi,

I have read "Interview with Si Chen from opentaps by Colin Charles" and thought that it would be of interest for other community member so sharing the link of this interview over here.I hope everybody will like it.

http://dev.mysql.com/tech-resources/interviews/si-chen-opentaps.html

Regards
Ashish Vijaywargiya

Stay in the know. Pulse on the new Yahoo.com.  Check it out.

Re: Interview with Si Chen from opentaps by Colin Charles

David E Jones-2

Thanks for the heads up Ashish. It was an interesting read... a bit
of a peek into Si's history and ideas.

Could someone throw together a patch to list this on the ofbiz.org
home page?

-David