Invoice custom PDF Template

Andrei Stan
Hello,

I want to add more info on the PDF file generated for invoices.

I followed the steps found here:
http://ofbiz.135035.n4.nabble.com/PDF-templates-td4701152.html but
without success.

I have modified the file
"..applications/accounting/template/invoice/PrintInvoices.fo.ftl" but
the same PDF file is generated for invoices.

How can i edit the PDF template design for invoices?

Thank you,

A.

Re: Invoice custom PDF Template

Andrei Stan
Hi all,

I have found where the Invoice PDF template files (.ftl) are:
"/applications/accounting/template/invoice/..".

I have created a new attribute for my Company, which i want to input in
the PDF Template file, but i do not know how to do that.

Is there any documentation/best practices on how to create new PDF
templates?

Thank you,

A.