Is BI required for OFBiz to work?

Adrian Crum
I commented out the BI component in a recent checkout. Now when I try to
create a product, I get a "Cannot locate service by name
(storeGenericDimension)" error. It seems the product component depends
upon the BI component.

Is that true?

-Adrian

Re: Is BI required for OFBiz to work?

Jacopo Cappellato-3
You have to comment out the following entry from the "product"'s
ofbiz-component.xml file:

     <service-resource type="eca" loader="main" location="servicedef/
secas_olap.xml"/>

and a similar one from the accounting component.

Jacopo

On Aug 12, 2008, at 11:42 PM, Adrian Crum wrote:

> I commented out the BI component in a recent checkout. Now when I
> try to create a product, I get a "Cannot locate service by name
> (storeGenericDimension)" error. It seems the product component
> depends upon the BI component.
>
> Is that true?
>
> -Adrian

Re: Is BI required for OFBiz to work?

Adrian Crum
Jacopo,

Thanks for the info! I'll just leave the BI component uncommented.

-Adrian