Is development moving to Java 5?

Macebobo
Hi,

I've searched high and low for an answer in the archives, so if I missed it,
please point me in the right direction.  Is OfBiz planning on using Java 5
in the next release?

Thanks,
John McAdams

"Only do what only you can do" -- E.W. Dijkstra

Re: Is development moving to Java 5?

This list is not intended for such question (here is about *developing*
OFBiz), please use [hidden email]
OFBiz *is* using java 5 since some months now... It is really mandatory
for few weeks.

Jacques

De : "Macebobo" <[hidden email]>
> Hi,
>
> I've searched high and low for an answer in the archives, so if I
missed it,
> please point me in the right direction.  Is OfBiz planning on using
Java 5
> in the next release?
>
> Thanks,
> John McAdams
>
> --
> "Only do what only you can do" -- E.W. Dijkstra

Re: Is development moving to Java 5?

Macebobo
Jacques,

Thanks for the answer.  This question was related to development, since I
just checked out the trunk and have eclipse errors stating that 3 jars
require Java 5, I follow both the dev and user mailing lists and know that
there was some discussion relating to moving the project to 5 and I guess it
just happened.

Happy developing,
John McAdams

"Only do what only you can do" -- E.W. Dijkstra

unsubscribe

Guangyan Zhang

Don’t miss your chance to WIN $10,000 and other great prizes from Microsoft
Office Live http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/aub0540003042mrt/direct/01/