Is there an Entity Engine setting that allows me to create an entity without a foriegn key?

Is there an Entity Engine setting that allows me to create an entity without a foriegn key?

Ruth Hoffman
Hello All:

Am I missing something - or is this not allowed? I can map non-local
databases that have tables without foriegn keys, but I can't seem to
create a local one. I'm sure I just overlooked a setting - any ideas
about what that might be?

Regards,
Ruth

Re: Is there an Entity Engine setting that allows me to create an entity without a foriegn key?

Ruth Hoffman
Hello Again,
Actually, what I meant to say was without a primary key. Sorry about the
typo.
Ruth