Is there any Tax Calculation for Purchase Orders?

Is there any Tax Calculation for Purchase Orders?

Radhika vk
Hello ,
i want tax calculations for purchase orders ,please let me know the how to do tax calculation in ofbiz.

Thanks in advance
Radhika Vk

Re: Is there any Tax Calculation for Purchase Orders?

Ravindra Mandre-2
hi,
This may help you in understanding that how tax calculation done in ofbiz
http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBENDUSER/Apache+OFBiz+Business+Setup+Guide#ApacheOFBizBusinessSetupGuide-salesTaxSettings

Regards
Ravi

Re: Is there any Tax Calculation for Purchase Orders?

Re: Is there any Tax Calculation for Purchase Orders?

kunal aggarwal
Hello all

I think ofbiz dont have tax calculations for purchase orders. The only thing
possible is to add manual adjustments which can be tax

Kunal