Is there no weekly download for r521887

Philip W. Dalrymple
I was looking for the weekly download for last weekend
which should be r521887 but the download page does not have it.
I noted that the Blog at http://ofbiz-new.blogspot.com/ did
NOT say that this r number built and installed correctly, Is this
the reason that no weekly build was generated?

thanks
--
It is MDT, Inc's policy to delete mail containing unsolicited
file attachments.  Please be sure to contact the MDT staff

This email, and any files transmitted with it, is confidential
whom they are addressed.  If you have received this email in error,
please advise [hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>.

Philip W. Dalrymple III <[hidden email]>
MDT Software - The Change Management Company
+1 678 297 1001
Fax +1 678 297 1003

Re: Is there no weekly download for r521887

Walter Vaughan
Philip W. Dalrymple III wrote:

> I was looking for the weekly download for last weekend
> which should be r521887 but the download page does not have it.
> I noted that the Blog at http://ofbiz-new.blogspot.com/ did
> NOT say that this r number built and installed correctly, Is this
> the reason that no weekly build was generated?

I don't want to speak for Si, but be you should be aware that he has at least
two clients that are keeping him and his staff very busy.

The good thing it that a lot of improvements will go into both ofBiz and the
OpenTaps add-ons... the bad thing is that *I know* he does not have a lot of
spare time over the next few months, so things like his weekly blog have taken a
back seat.

Walter

Re: Is there no weekly download for r521887

Si Chen-2
My apologies - I forgot to upload this build.  It is there right now.

Si