JUnit Integration

Vikash Anand-2
Dear All;
            I wish to integrate JUnit in ofbiz to test certain services that
are in services.xml. Please let me know how can i integrate JUnit for it.

Also let me know is there a webpage there in ofbiz where we can see services
that are up and working just like we have webtools for seeing databases that
are up and running.

Thanks and Regards;
Vikash Anand.

Re: JUnit Integration

Jacopo Cappellato
Hi Vikash,

Vikash Anand wrote:
> Dear All;
>            I wish to integrate JUnit in ofbiz to test certain services that
> are in services.xml. Please let me know how can i integrate JUnit for it.
>
> Also let me know is there a webpage there in ofbiz where we can see
> services
> that are up and working just like we have webtools for seeing databases
> that
> are up and running.

Webtools-> Service->Service Reference:

https://localhost:8443/webtools/control/availableServices

Jacopo

> Thanks and Regards;
> Vikash Anand.

Re: JUnit Integration

Vikash Anand-2
Hi All;
        Can anyone help me out with JUnit Integration with Ofbiz for testing
services defined in services.xml.

Thanks and Regards;
Vikash Anand.

On 6/1/07, Jacopo Cappellato <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Vikash,
>
> Vikash Anand wrote:
> > Dear All;
> >            I wish to integrate JUnit in ofbiz to test certain services
> that
> > are in services.xml. Please let me know how can i integrate JUnit for
> it.
> >
> > Also let me know is there a webpage there in ofbiz where we can see
> > services
> > that are up and working just like we have webtools for seeing databases
> > that
> > are up and running.
>
> Webtools-> Service->Service Reference:
>
> https://localhost:8443/webtools/control/availableServices
>
> Jacopo
>

> > Thanks and Regards;
> > Vikash Anand.

Re: JUnit Integration

BJ Freeman
Look under the framework/tests
also if you have an IDE that will search the code, do a search for
junit, you will find many examples.

Vikash Anand sent the following on 6/1/2007 4:12 AM:

> Hi All;
>        Can anyone help me out with JUnit Integration with Ofbiz for testing
> services defined in services.xml.
>
> Thanks and Regards;
> Vikash Anand.
>

> On 6/1/07, Jacopo Cappellato <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Vikash,
>>
>> Vikash Anand wrote:
>> > Dear All;
>> >            I wish to integrate JUnit in ofbiz to test certain services
>> that
>> > are in services.xml. Please let me know how can i integrate JUnit for
>> it.
>> >
>> > Also let me know is there a webpage there in ofbiz where we can see
>> > services
>> > that are up and working just like we have webtools for seeing databases
>> > that
>> > are up and running.
>>
>> Webtools-> Service->Service Reference:
>>
>> https://localhost:8443/webtools/control/availableServices
>>
>> Jacopo
>>

>> > Thanks and Regards;
>> > Vikash Anand.

Re: JUnit Integration

BJ Freeman
My apologies meant framework/testtools

BJ Freeman sent the following on 6/3/2007 10:26 AM: