Java 1.6.0

David Shere
I've been running OFBiz in Java 1.6.0 for a while now and I haven't
noticed any major differences.  I haven't seen any discussions here
about pros/cons of switching.  I've done little real testing -- does
anyone have any problems they've run into that can be attributed to Java 6?

--
David Shere
Information Technology Services
www.SteeleRubber.com

RE: Java 1.6.0

Vikrant.Rathore
Hi David,

Running on Java 1.6 the problem appears only in POS and some specific
areas. I have been running on 1.6 for a while and after some errors
rolled back to 1.5.

Thanks
with best regards,
Vikrant

www.SteeleRubber.com

Re: Java 1.6.0

jonwimp
Vikrant,

Thanks for the heads up. Just FYI for everybody else, I've been compiling and running with
1.5.0_11, no problems.

Jonathon