KUDOS for server performance of Demo Site

Re: "InventoryItemDetail"

Bilgin Ibryam
This is an qestion from Bruno in OFBIZ-1734

"I have seen that the values defined in the entity VarianceReason are
exactly matching the ones defined in the Entity Enumeration with
enumTypeId="IID_REASON".
Is this by design or may be should one of the two removed?"

Is it ok to remove duplicate values with enumTypeId="IID_REASON" from
Enumeration?

Bilgin

Re: "InventoryItemDetail"

Jacopo Cappellato-3
I don't think we can remove the records from the Enumeration entity.
The idea (but it is my idea for now, not an official plan) is to use
the InventoryItemDetail for staoring all the information about a
manual variance (it is already done actually... using the enumId to
keep track of the reason, and the comment, or description, I don't
remember for the user message) and possibly deprecate part of the
older entity model (some fields and the VarianceReason entity maybe).

Jacopo

On Apr 10, 2008, at 10:58 AM, Bilgin Ibryam wrote:

> This is an qestion from Bruno in OFBIZ-1734
>
> "I have seen that the values defined in the entity VarianceReason are
> exactly matching the ones defined in the Entity Enumeration with
> enumTypeId="IID_REASON".
> Is this by design or may be should one of the two removed?"
>
> Is it ok to remove duplicate values with enumTypeId="IID_REASON" from
> Enumeration?
>
> Bilgin

Re: "InventoryItemDetail"

Bilgin Ibryam