Link Product and software associated

ladroge
On my application ecommerce , i have a catalog for my product (Terminal for payment ) and i have the Software which will be deployed on the terminal.

  For me i would like to have this situation:
When a customer buy a product or terminal he must select an application for each terminal.

Here on the ofbiz ecommerce  when a customer buy a product we cannot know which application will go with specific product.

Someone can explain me how to have a configuration which will permit me to link a product to an application?

Cordialy