List Requests and Quotes Screens

Christian Geisert
Hi,

is there a reason why the Find/List-Screens for Requests and Quotes
don't show any results if there is no selection (no parameters entered)?

If there isn't a reason I'm happy to submit a patch (simply adding
corresponding forms).

Christian

Re: List Requests and Quotes Screens

David E Jones-2
Probably because they are a bit older... I don't know that there is a functional reason for this difference.

So, yeah, sending a patch would be great.

-David

Christian Geisert wrote:
> Hi,
>
> is there a reason why the Find/List-Screens for Requests and Quotes
> don't show any results if there is no selection (no parameters entered)?
>
> If there isn't a reason I'm happy to submit a patch (simply adding
> corresponding forms).

smime.p7s (4K) Download Attachment