Looking for difference...

vuppla
Hi,

Please can any one tell me what is the difference between these two fileds.

1) LAST_UPDATED_STAMP,

2) LAST_UPDATED_TX_STAMP

Thanks
Ramesh

Re: Looking for difference...

BJ Freeman
please specify the version of SVN you are using.
also where you saw LAST_UPDATED_TX_STAMP.
I am guessing this is opentaps.
if so you should ask in their forum.
https://sourceforge.net/forum/?group_id=145855

vuppla sent the following on 11/9/2007 8:05 AM:

> Hi,
>
> Please can any one tell me what is the difference between these two fileds.
>
> 1) LAST_UPDATED_STAMP,
>
> 2) LAST_UPDATED_TX_STAMP
>
> Thanks
> Ramesh

Re: Looking for difference...

BJ Freeman
sorry.
searched for the LAST_UPDATED_TX_STAMP
instead of lastUpdatedTxStamp
you will find this in
/framework/entity/src/org/ofbiz/entity/model/modelentity.java

BJ Freeman sent the following on 11/9/2007 8:13 AM:

> please specify the version of SVN you are using.
> also where you saw LAST_UPDATED_TX_STAMP.
> I am guessing this is opentaps.
> if so you should ask in their forum.
> https://sourceforge.net/forum/?group_id=145855
>
> vuppla sent the following on 11/9/2007 8:05 AM:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Please can any one tell me what is the difference between these two fileds.
>>
>> 1) LAST_UPDATED_STAMP,
>>
>> 2) LAST_UPDATED_TX_STAMP
>>
>> Thanks
>> Ramesh

Re: Looking for difference...

TX means transaction here

Jacques

De : "vuppla" <[hidden email]>

> Hi,
>
> Please can any one tell me what is the difference between these two fileds.
>
> 1) LAST_UPDATED_STAMP,
>
> 2) LAST_UPDATED_TX_STAMP
>
> Thanks
> Ramesh

Re: Looking for difference...

vuppla
Thanks for response. Actually i was searched ofbiz documentation i didn't see anywhere this kind of infrmation like what is the basic use of these two fields. Actually in the database these 2 fileds are representing same data. Menas its showing same date and time.

 1) LAST_UPDATED_STAMP

 2) LAST_UPDATED_TX_STAMP

when i am adding my own tables in the database maintainence page, i am getting the errors like invalid identifier. Becuase the above fields are not exit in my table.

How to turn of this feature while adding my own tables into ofbiz.

Please help me.

once agian thanks for your reply.

ramesh

jacques.le.roux wrote
TX means transaction here

Jacques

De : "vuppla" <ramesh_vuppla@yahoo.com>

> Hi,
>
> Please can any one tell me what is the difference between these two fileds.
>
> 1) LAST_UPDATED_STAMP,
>
> 2) LAST_UPDATED_TX_STAMP
>
> Thanks
> Ramesh

Re: Looking for difference...

BJ Freeman
I suggest you look at the code I referred you to and understand it.
then you can evaluate what has to be done.
The database maintainence page is entity based not DB based.

I believe you need to understand how the framework operates.

vuppla sent the following on 11/9/2007 1:46 PM:

> Thanks for response. Actually i was searched ofbiz documentation i didn't see
> anywhere this kind of infrmation like what is the basic use of these two
> fields. Actually in the database these 2 fileds are representing same data.
> Menas its showing same date and time.
>
>  1) LAST_UPDATED_STAMP
>
>  2) LAST_UPDATED_TX_STAMP
>
> when i am adding my own tables in the database maintainence page, i am
> getting the errors like invalid identifier. Becuase the above fields are not
> exit in my table.
>
> How to turn of this feature while adding my own tables into ofbiz.
>
> Please help me.
>
> once agian thanks for your reply.
>
> ramesh
>

> jacques.le.roux wrote:
>> TX means transaction here
>>
>> Jacques
>>
>> De : "vuppla" <[hidden email]>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> Please can any one tell me what is the difference between these two
>>> fileds.
>>>
>>> 1) LAST_UPDATED_STAMP,
>>>
>>> 2) LAST_UPDATED_TX_STAMP
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>> Ramesh

Re: Looking for difference...

Adrian Crum
vuppla wrote:

> Thanks for response. Actually i was searched ofbiz documentation i didn't see
> anywhere this kind of infrmation like what is the basic use of these two
> fields. Actually in the database these 2 fileds are representing same data.
> Menas its showing same date and time.
>
>  1) LAST_UPDATED_STAMP
>
>  2) LAST_UPDATED_TX_STAMP
>
> when i am adding my own tables in the database maintainence page, i am
> getting the errors like invalid identifier. Becuase the above fields are not
> exit in my table.
>
> How to turn of this feature while adding my own tables into ofbiz.

Are you adding these tables to OFBiz, or are they tables in another database that you are trying to
access from OFBiz?

Re: Looking for difference...

in the code I referenced
   /** The name of the time stamp field for locking/syncronization */