Mailing List Problems

Adrian Crum-2
I still can't get through to the mailing lists using
my adrianc<at>hlmksw.com address. Here is the
rejection notice:

Your message did not reach its intended destination.
Unable to deliver the following message.

Reporting-MTA: dns; hlmksw.com

Diagnostic-Code: smtp;
Last-Attempt-Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 11:48:09 -0800

Be a better friend, newshound, and

Re: Mailing List Problems

David E Jones

I sent an allow for your yahoo address, so that should work.

I don't see anything here that means enough to me to diagnose the
problem. I don't see the spam filter response, and there is a
"Reporting-MTA: dns; hlmksw.com" and I'm not sure what that means, but
would lead me to wonder if any other addresses or people there are
having email problems...

-David

On Jan 25, 2008, at 12:53 PM, Adrian Crum wrote:

> I still can't get through to the mailing lists using
> my adrianc<at>hlmksw.com address. Here is the
> rejection notice:
>
> Your message did not reach its intended destination.
> Unable to deliver the following message.
>

> Reporting-MTA: dns; hlmksw.com

> Diagnostic-Code: smtp;
> Last-Attempt-Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 11:48:09 -0800

> Be a better friend, newshound, and
> know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.  Try it now.  http://mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ

Re: Mailing List Problems

Adrian Crum-2
We need to know from the infrastructure guys what the
5.3.0 status code means.

Our static IP changed recently, so I have a hunch it
is being blocked by the Apache mail server.

In the meantime, I'll try unsubscribing and
resubscribing to see if that helps.

Thanks for your help!

-Adrian

--- David E Jones <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I sent an allow for your yahoo address, so that
> should work.
>
> I don't see anything here that means enough to me to
> diagnose the
> problem. I don't see the spam filter response, and
> there is a
> "Reporting-MTA: dns; hlmksw.com" and I'm not sure
> what that means, but
> would lead me to wonder if any other addresses or
> people there are
> having email problems...
>
> -David
>

> On Jan 25, 2008, at 12:53 PM, Adrian Crum wrote:
>
> > I still can't get through to the mailing lists
> using
> > my adrianc<at>hlmksw.com address. Here is the
> > rejection notice:
> >
> > Your message did not reach its intended
> destination.
> > Unable to deliver the following message.
> >

> > Reporting-MTA: dns; hlmksw.com

> > Diagnostic-Code: smtp;
> > Last-Attempt-Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 11:48:09 -0800

> > Be a better friend, newshound, and
> > know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.  Try it now.

Never miss a thing.  Make Yahoo your home page.
http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs