Making effective of Video Personalization

Making effective of Video Personalization

Vspagy
Video personalization can provide much superior engagement, than almost any other marketing method. It shall allow you to reach thousands of customers with an engaging message that is perceived as unique to each and every prospective patron. Typically, you would get to reach your target segments based on website behaviour, geo-location and demographics through such videos.

Re: Making effective of Video Personalization

Akshay_M
Personalization is a way to increase engagement on poor/average quality videos. If a video is created with branding, goals and quality in mind, it doesn't need to rely on gimmicks to attract views.

Simply my opinion, but for a production studio it's more important to invest in quality designers than a code developer.

*Note - this is based on the personalized videos I have viewed thus far. If the styling and features of personalization were to advance, it might be worth a second look.