Managing the pool size..

G.Venkata Phanindra
Hi all,
       As i told in previous mail about bsh versus java that i am working on
Optimization of websites hosted on Ofbiz. one of the area i am looking at is
managing the Pool size which allows me to allocate data base connections
with respective to the number of users. till now i was using the standard
configuration that are coming with ofbiz. i would like to know what will be
the kind of effect if i increase or decrease the size in entityengine.xmlfile.
                pool-minsize="2"
                pool-maxsize="20"

Cheers,
G.Venkata Phanindra.
Mob:: 9849852989.

Re: Managing the pool size..

cjhowe
I believe these kinds of things are very database/jdbc specific.  You'd likely have better luck with a credible answer asking the vendor/community of the database.  If you are able to scrounge up some specific information about this, I'm sure we'd all benefit if you could share your findings on docs.ofbiz.org.