Migration of JSPs of the WEBTOOLS application to screen-widget

Migration of JSPs of the WEBTOOLS application to screen-widget

mrisaliti@libero.it
I'm starting to convert the Cache Mantainance Page of the Webtools application from JSPs to screen-widget so that I can also complete the i18n of all OFBIZ application.
If anyone desagree with this I will proceed.
On the next days I will open a new issue for this improvement.
I would like to convert also all the JSPs of Webtools application to screen-widget.

Thanks
Marco

Mutui a tassi scontati da 30 banche. Richiedi online e risparmia...Servizio gratuito. www.mutuionline.it
http://click.libero.it/mutuionline30ott

Re: Migration of JSPs of the WEBTOOLS application to screen-widget

I agree this is a good idea