Misc improvements to the facility->picking navigation

Misc improvements to the facility->picking navigation

Jacopo Cappellato
What about moving the following three links:

"Picking Options", "Manage Picklists", "Stock Moves"

from the Facility->Picking screen (that is actually the picking options
screen) to their own facility bar link?

Should we also rename the "Picking Options" label to "Picking Queues" or
"Orders For Picking"?

Re: Misc improvements to the facility->picking navigation

Jacopo Cappellato
After thinking more about this, I really think that these should be at
least Facility tab elements, so I've implemented it in rev. 529202

Jacopo