Modify processExtendSubscription series of services

Modify processExtendSubscription series of services

byersa
I need the orderItemSeqId in my Subscription records. Is there any reason
why I should not modify these services to include it?

The reason I need it is because these services do not update the OrderItem
record with subscriptionId and I can see why (I think), so I need to run a
service after creating an order and related subscriptions that will populate
the OrderItem.subscriptionId, but when I go to look for a Subscription
record with orderId and orderItemSeqId, it is not there, only orderId.

-Al