Move SecurityPermission, SecurityGroup and SecurityGroupPermission Data to seed data files

Move SecurityPermission, SecurityGroup and SecurityGroupPermission Data to seed data files

deepak nigam-2
Hello All,

Currently, SecurityPermission, SecurityGroup and SecurityGroupPermission
data are mixed in demo and seed data files. Shouldn't these all data be
part of seed data files only?

Most of the SecurityPermission data is already part of seed data except the
files HumanresDemoData.xml and SecurityGroupDemoData.xml files, but there
is not any fixed pattern for the SecurityGroup and
SecurityGroupPermissionData.

A Jira ticket OFBIZ-10575
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-10575> is available for the
same.

Thanks & Regards
Deepak Nigam
HotWax Systems Pvt. Ltd.

Re: Move SecurityPermission, SecurityGroup and SecurityGroupPermission Data to seed data files

Arun Patidar-3
Deepak,

IMO,  'SecurityPermission' data should always be part of seed data. but
SecurityGroup and SecurityGroupPermission like a sample data so should be
part of demo data.

Kind Regards,

Arun Patidar
Director of Information Systems

*HotWax CommerceReal OmniChannel. Real Results.*
m: +91 9827353082
w: www.hotwax.co

 <https://www.linkedin.com/company/hotwaxcommerce/>
<https://www.facebook.com/HotWaxCommerce/>
<https://twitter.com/hotwaxcommerce>

On Fri, Sep 21, 2018 at 9:59 AM Deepak Nigam <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hello All,
>
> Currently, SecurityPermission, SecurityGroup and SecurityGroupPermission
> data are mixed in demo and seed data files. Shouldn't these all data be
> part of seed data files only?
>
> Most of the SecurityPermission data is already part of seed data except the
> files HumanresDemoData.xml and SecurityGroupDemoData.xml files, but there
> is not any fixed pattern for the SecurityGroup and
> SecurityGroupPermissionData.
>
> A Jira ticket OFBIZ-10575
> <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-10575> is available for the
> same.
>

> Thanks & Regards
> --
> Deepak Nigam
> HotWax Systems Pvt. Ltd.

Re: Move SecurityPermission, SecurityGroup and SecurityGroupPermission Data to seed data files

taher
Agree with Arun, every company has its own security setup, but permissions
are shared and hard wired into screens / services / etc...

On Fri, Sep 21, 2018, 8:50 AM Arun Patidar <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Deepak,
>
> IMO,  'SecurityPermission' data should always be part of seed data. but
> SecurityGroup and SecurityGroupPermission like a sample data so should be
> part of demo data.
>

> Kind Regards,
>
> Arun Patidar
> Director of Information Systems
>
> *HotWax CommerceReal OmniChannel. Real Results.*
> m: +91 9827353082
> w: www.hotwax.co
>
>  <https://www.linkedin.com/company/hotwaxcommerce/>
> <https://www.facebook.com/HotWaxCommerce/>
> <https://twitter.com/hotwaxcommerce>
>

> On Fri, Sep 21, 2018 at 9:59 AM Deepak Nigam <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > Hello All,
> >
> > Currently, SecurityPermission, SecurityGroup and SecurityGroupPermission
> > data are mixed in demo and seed data files. Shouldn't these all data be
> > part of seed data files only?
> >
> > Most of the SecurityPermission data is already part of seed data except
> the
> > files HumanresDemoData.xml and SecurityGroupDemoData.xml files, but there
> > is not any fixed pattern for the SecurityGroup and
> > SecurityGroupPermissionData.
> >
> > A Jira ticket OFBIZ-10575
> > <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-10575> is available for the
> > same.
> >

> > Thanks & Regards
> > --
> > Deepak Nigam
> > HotWax Systems Pvt. Ltd.

Re: Move SecurityPermission, SecurityGroup and SecurityGroupPermission Data to seed data files

Swapnil Mane
Thanks Deepak for raising this.
I am also agree with Arun's suggestion.

- Best Regards,
Swapnil M Mane

On Fri, Sep 21, 2018 at 11:20 AM Arun Patidar <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Deepak,
>
> IMO,  'SecurityPermission' data should always be part of seed data. but
> SecurityGroup and SecurityGroupPermission like a sample data so should be
> part of demo data.
>

> Kind Regards,
>
> Arun Patidar
> Director of Information Systems
>
> *HotWax CommerceReal OmniChannel. Real Results.*
> m: +91 9827353082
> w: www.hotwax.co
>
>  <https://www.linkedin.com/company/hotwaxcommerce/>
> <https://www.facebook.com/HotWaxCommerce/>
> <https://twitter.com/hotwaxcommerce>
>

> On Fri, Sep 21, 2018 at 9:59 AM Deepak Nigam <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > Hello All,
> >
> > Currently, SecurityPermission, SecurityGroup and SecurityGroupPermission
> > data are mixed in demo and seed data files. Shouldn't these all data be
> > part of seed data files only?
> >
> > Most of the SecurityPermission data is already part of seed data except
> the
> > files HumanresDemoData.xml and SecurityGroupDemoData.xml files, but there
> > is not any fixed pattern for the SecurityGroup and
> > SecurityGroupPermissionData.
> >
> > A Jira ticket OFBIZ-10575
> > <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-10575> is available for the
> > same.
> >

> > Thanks & Regards
> > --
> > Deepak Nigam
> > HotWax Systems Pvt. Ltd.

Re: Move SecurityPermission, SecurityGroup and SecurityGroupPermission Data to seed data files

Gil Portenseigne
+1

Le vendredi 21 sept. 2018 à 11:19:39 (+0530), Arun Patidar a écrit :

> Deepak,
>
> IMO,  'SecurityPermission' data should always be part of seed data. but
> SecurityGroup and SecurityGroupPermission like a sample data so should be
> part of demo data.
>

> Kind Regards,
>
> Arun Patidar
> Director of Information Systems
>
> *HotWax CommerceReal OmniChannel. Real Results.*
> m: +91 9827353082
> w: www.hotwax.co
>
>  <https://www.linkedin.com/company/hotwaxcommerce/>
> <https://www.facebook.com/HotWaxCommerce/>
> <https://twitter.com/hotwaxcommerce>
>

> On Fri, Sep 21, 2018 at 9:59 AM Deepak Nigam <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > Hello All,
> >
> > Currently, SecurityPermission, SecurityGroup and SecurityGroupPermission
> > data are mixed in demo and seed data files. Shouldn't these all data be
> > part of seed data files only?
> >
> > Most of the SecurityPermission data is already part of seed data except the
> > files HumanresDemoData.xml and SecurityGroupDemoData.xml files, but there
> > is not any fixed pattern for the SecurityGroup and
> > SecurityGroupPermissionData.
> >
> > A Jira ticket OFBIZ-10575
> > <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-10575> is available for the
> > same.
> >

> > Thanks & Regards
> > --
> > Deepak Nigam
> > HotWax Systems Pvt. Ltd.

Re: Move SecurityPermission, SecurityGroup and SecurityGroupPermission Data to seed data files

Rishi Solanki
+1 for Arun's thought on considering SecurityPermission as seed and
SecurityGroup and SecurityGroupPermission as demo.

--
Rishi Solanki
HotWax Systems Pvt. Ltd.

On Fri, Sep 21, 2018 at 12:53 PM Gil Portenseigne <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> +1
>
> Le vendredi 21 sept. 2018 à 11:19:39 (+0530), Arun Patidar a écrit :
> > Deepak,
> >
> > IMO,  'SecurityPermission' data should always be part of seed data. but
> > SecurityGroup and SecurityGroupPermission like a sample data so should be
> > part of demo data.
> >

> > Kind Regards,
> >
> > Arun Patidar
> > Director of Information Systems
> >
> > *HotWax CommerceReal OmniChannel. Real Results.*
> > m: +91 9827353082
> > w: www.hotwax.co
> >
> >  <https://www.linkedin.com/company/hotwaxcommerce/>
> > <https://www.facebook.com/HotWaxCommerce/>
> > <https://twitter.com/hotwaxcommerce>
> >

> > On Fri, Sep 21, 2018 at 9:59 AM Deepak Nigam <[hidden email]
> >
> > wrote:
> >
> > > Hello All,
> > >
> > > Currently, SecurityPermission, SecurityGroup and
> SecurityGroupPermission
> > > data are mixed in demo and seed data files. Shouldn't these all data be
> > > part of seed data files only?
> > >
> > > Most of the SecurityPermission data is already part of seed data
> except the
> > > files HumanresDemoData.xml and SecurityGroupDemoData.xml files, but
> there
> > > is not any fixed pattern for the SecurityGroup and
> > > SecurityGroupPermissionData.
> > >
> > > A Jira ticket OFBIZ-10575
> > > <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-10575> is available for
> the
> > > same.
> > >

> > > Thanks & Regards
> > > --
> > > Deepak Nigam
> > > HotWax Systems Pvt. Ltd.

Re: Move SecurityPermission, SecurityGroup and SecurityGroupPermission Data to seed data files

Vaibhav Jain
+1 Arun
Vaibhav Jain
Sr. Enterprise Software Engineer
HotWax Systems
m: 782-834-1900 e: [hidden email]

On Fri, Sep 21, 2018 at 1:13 PM Rishi Solanki <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> +1 for Arun's thought on considering SecurityPermission as seed and
> SecurityGroup and SecurityGroupPermission as demo.
>
> --
> Rishi Solanki
> Sr Manager, Enterprise Software Development
> HotWax Systems Pvt. Ltd.
> Direct: +91-9893287847
> http://www.hotwaxsystems.com
> www.hotwax.co
>

> On Fri, Sep 21, 2018 at 12:53 PM Gil Portenseigne <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > +1
> >
> > Le vendredi 21 sept. 2018 à 11:19:39 (+0530), Arun Patidar a écrit :
> > > Deepak,
> > >
> > > IMO,  'SecurityPermission' data should always be part of seed data. but
> > > SecurityGroup and SecurityGroupPermission like a sample data so should
> be
> > > part of demo data.
> > >

> > > Kind Regards,
> > >
> > > Arun Patidar
> > > Director of Information Systems
> > >
> > > *HotWax CommerceReal OmniChannel. Real Results.*
> > > m: +91 9827353082
> > > w: www.hotwax.co
> > >
> > >  <https://www.linkedin.com/company/hotwaxcommerce/>
> > > <https://www.facebook.com/HotWaxCommerce/>
> > > <https://twitter.com/hotwaxcommerce>
> > >

> > > On Fri, Sep 21, 2018 at 9:59 AM Deepak Nigam <
> [hidden email]

> > SecurityGroupPermission
> be

> > except the
> > there

> > the

Re: Move SecurityPermission, SecurityGroup and SecurityGroupPermission Data to seed data files

+1

Jacques

Le 21/09/2018 à 07:49, Arun Patidar a écrit :

> Deepak,
>
> IMO,  'SecurityPermission' data should always be part of seed data. but
> SecurityGroup and SecurityGroupPermission like a sample data so should be
> part of demo data.
>

> Kind Regards,
>
> Arun Patidar
> Director of Information Systems
>
> *HotWax CommerceReal OmniChannel. Real Results.*
> m: +91 9827353082
> w: www.hotwax.co
>
>   <https://www.linkedin.com/company/hotwaxcommerce/>
> <https://www.facebook.com/HotWaxCommerce/>
> <https://twitter.com/hotwaxcommerce>
>

> On Fri, Sep 21, 2018 at 9:59 AM Deepak Nigam <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
>> Hello All,
>>
>> Currently, SecurityPermission, SecurityGroup and SecurityGroupPermission
>> data are mixed in demo and seed data files. Shouldn't these all data be
>> part of seed data files only?
>>
>> Most of the SecurityPermission data is already part of seed data except the
>> files HumanresDemoData.xml and SecurityGroupDemoData.xml files, but there
>> is not any fixed pattern for the SecurityGroup and
>> SecurityGroupPermissionData.
>>
>> A Jira ticket OFBIZ-10575
>> <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-10575> is available for the
>> same.
>>

>> Thanks & Regards
>> --
>> Deepak Nigam
>> HotWax Systems Pvt. Ltd.

Re: Move SecurityPermission, SecurityGroup and SecurityGroupPermission Data to seed data files

deepak nigam-2
Thank you all for your inputs.

*Conclusions*: 1) All the 'SecurityPermission' data should be in the seed
data files.
                       2) All the 'SecurityGroup' and
'SecurityGroupPermission' data should be in the demo data files.

Apart from this, the 'SecurityGroup' and 'SecurityGroupPermission' data for
the groupId 'super' should remain the seed data files. I will upload the
patch in the ticket soon.

Thanks & Regards
--
Deepak Nigam