Mrp SeqId and EntityListIterator with no transaction in place errors

Mrp SeqId and EntityListIterator with no transaction in place errors

Daniel Riquelme
Hi Everyone.

Today I was playing with the Mrp screen and for every Mrp run a couple
of errors would always appear in the console.

The first was a complaint regarding the absence of the Mrp Entity.
Specifically, when trying to get the next seq Id for this Entity,
which does not exist.
The compromised code line is in MrpServices.java line 541.

"String mrpId = delegator.getNextSeqId("Mrp");"

Later in the code initMrpEvents get called, this service uses prmId as
a pk to create a MrpEvent entity.
A quick fix is to change Mrp to MrpEvent in MrpServices.java:541

The second one is:
"ERROR: Cannot do a find that returns an EntityListIterator with no
transaction in place. Wrap this call in a transaction."

I simply changed use-transaction to true in executeMrp service
definition and the error disappeared.

I hope this helps.

regards,
Daniel Riquelme

Re: Mrp SeqId and EntityListIterator with no transaction in place errors

Jacopo Cappellato
Daniel,

thank you for the bug report and fixes: I had noticed these errors too
(introduced by me after some recent "cleanups" I did) but I had not time
to fix them before now.
They are now fixed in rev. 613599