Multiple order confirmation emails

Alex Melnik
Hello everybody.

I'm getting multiple email confirmations upon placing an order.  It must be something simple in the scheduler or some kind of flow setup because I seem to get the emails in constant time periods (every 7 mins).  I just can't find where this setup is done ?

Anybody can point me in the right direction? Documentation or a place in the code/properties where I can find this setup?

Thanks in advance,
Alex

Re: Multiple order confirmation emails

Chirag Manocha-2
Hello Alex,
The order confirmation mail is going repeatedly because of communication
event permission error. You can see the error at backend(terminal). We
are facing the same problem for which a question is posted on developers
mailing list. This issue will be resolved very soon.

Thanks & Regards

Chirag Manocha
HotWax Media
http://www.hotwaxmedia.com
============================
Email   :- [hidden email]
Contact :- +91-982-631-9099

Re: Multiple order confirmation emails

Ravindra Mandre
Hi alex ,
You can find out the issue related to this with subject line "Contact Us
link not working in ecommerce" on user mailing list.

--
Thanks & Regards,

Ravindra Mandre
HotWax Media, Inc.
http://www.hotwaxmedia.com
Mobile   : +91 - 9300023686

Re: Multiple order confirmation emails

Alex Melnik
hi Chirag,

now that you've mentioned it I actually do see a problem with logging/rolling back the transaction.  Can you please send me the link (or forward the inquiry) to the issue on the posting on the dev list?

Thanks,
Alex