Nabble forum update

I wonder if we should have use (or still should use) [hidden email]  to annouce the changement of status from incubator to TLP ? Or near OFBiz Hackaton ? etc.

BTW I have rised OFBiz Nabble forum from incubator to TLP level (name Apache). You know what ? There are 39 Apache sub-forums, and sorted on activity OFBiz (with its 4 sub forums : dev, user, commit, annouce) is 10th !

Remember, if you use Firefox there are some valuable plugins here : http://docs.ofbiz.org/x/xQ

If you don't already use it, Nabble is a great tool for all your OFBiz searches ...

So with Nabble you get both worlds : MLs and forums. Who said he wants a forum ?

Enjoy :o)

Re: Nabble forum update

David E Jones

On Feb 12, 2007, at 3:44 PM, Jacques Le Roux wrote:

> I wonder if we should have use (or still should use)
> [hidden email]  to annouce the changement of status from
> incubator to TLP ? Or near OFBiz Hackaton ? etc.

There isn't an announce mailing list any more. That was dropped in
the move to the incubator, and I don't think we'll reintroduce it.

Re: Nabble forum update

OK, thanks. I update Nabble...

Jacques