Naming Convention: quickShipPurchaseOrder OR quickReceive PurchaseOrder

Naming Convention: quickShipPurchaseOrder OR quickReceive PurchaseOrder

deepak nigam-2
We have the option of 'Quick Receive Purchase Order' from Order Overview
screen. In the feature, the request and service name is
'quickShipPurchaseOrder. Shouldn't be it like 'quickReceivePurchaseOrder'?
Am I missing something here?

Thanks & Regards
Deepak Nigam
HotWax Systems Pvt. Ltd.

Re: Naming Convention: quickShipPurchaseOrder OR quickReceive PurchaseOrder

Pierre Smits-3
It may be as simple as a copy-paste action from 'quickShipSalesOrder' with
a replacement of 'Sales' by 'Purchase'. And yes, it should be corrected to
avoid confusion. Feel free to create a JIRA ticket and work on the
resolution thereof.

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

*Apache OFBiz <https://ofbiz.apache.org>, contributor (without privileges)
since 2008*

On Tue, Sep 11, 2018 at 10:53 AM, deepak nigam <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> We have the option of 'Quick Receive Purchase Order' from Order Overview
> screen. In the feature, the request and service name is
> 'quickShipPurchaseOrder. Shouldn't be it like 'quickReceivePurchaseOrder'?
> Am I missing something here?
>

> Thanks & Regards
> --
> Deepak Nigam
> HotWax Systems Pvt. Ltd.

Re: Naming Convention: quickShipPurchaseOrder OR quickReceive PurchaseOrder

+1

Jacques

Le 11/09/2018 à 10:59, Pierre Smits a écrit :

> It may be as simple as a copy-paste action from 'quickShipSalesOrder' with
> a replacement of 'Sales' by 'Purchase'. And yes, it should be corrected to
> avoid confusion. Feel free to create a JIRA ticket and work on the
> resolution thereof.
>

> Best regards,
>
> Pierre Smits
>
> *Apache Trafodion <https://trafodion.apache.org>, Vice President*
> *Apache Directory <https://directory.apache.org>, PMC Member*
> Apache Incubator <https://incubator.apache.org>, committer
> *Apache OFBiz <https://ofbiz.apache.org>, contributor (without privileges)
> since 2008*
> Apache Steve <https://steve.apache.org>, committer
>
> On Tue, Sep 11, 2018 at 10:53 AM, deepak nigam <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
>> We have the option of 'Quick Receive Purchase Order' from Order Overview
>> screen. In the feature, the request and service name is
>> 'quickShipPurchaseOrder. Shouldn't be it like 'quickReceivePurchaseOrder'?
>> Am I missing something here?
>>

>> Thanks & Regards
>> --
>> Deepak Nigam
>> HotWax Systems Pvt. Ltd.

Re: Naming Convention: quickShipPurchaseOrder OR quickReceive PurchaseOrder

deepak nigam-2
Thanks, Pierre & Jacques.

Here is the Jira ticket <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-10558>
for the same, I will provide the patch soon.

Thanks & Regards
--
Deepak Nigam
HotWax Systems Pvt. Ltd.

On Tue, Sep 11, 2018 at 3:34 PM Jacques Le Roux <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> +1
>
> Jacques
>

> Le 11/09/2018 à 10:59, Pierre Smits a écrit :
> > It may be as simple as a copy-paste action from 'quickShipSalesOrder'
> with
> > a replacement of 'Sales' by 'Purchase'. And yes, it should be corrected
> > avoid confusion. Feel free to create a JIRA ticket and work on the
> > resolution thereof.
> >

> > Best regards,
> >
> > Pierre Smits
> >
> > *Apache Trafodion <https://trafodion.apache.org>, Vice President*
> > *Apache Directory <https://directory.apache.org>, PMC Member*
> > Apache Incubator <https://incubator.apache.org>, committer
> > *Apache OFBiz <https://ofbiz.apache.org>, contributor (without
> privileges)
> > since 2008*
> > Apache Steve <https://steve.apache.org>, committer
> >
> > On Tue, Sep 11, 2018 at 10:53 AM, deepak nigam <
> [hidden email]>
> > wrote:
> >
> >> We have the option of 'Quick Receive Purchase Order' from Order Overview
> >> screen. In the feature, the request and service name is
> >> 'quickShipPurchaseOrder. Shouldn't be it like
> 'quickReceivePurchaseOrder'?
> >> Am I missing something here?
> >>

> >> Thanks & Regards
> >> --
> >> Deepak Nigam
> >> HotWax Systems Pvt. Ltd.

Re: Naming Convention: quickShipPurchaseOrder OR quickReceive PurchaseOrder

Suraj Khurana
+1

--
Best Regards,