Need Help Dissolving LLC that was formed in the State of Pennsylvania

Need Help Dissolving LLC that was formed in the State of Pennsylvania

SteveHopps
Hello everyone,

I formed an LLC in the state of Pennsylvania and I would like to dissolve the LLC. I used a 3rd part, Incfile, to form my LLC. I recently opened the LLC and there are no debts or taxes I need to pay (I have made expenses but they were prior to setting up the LLC, I don't know if this affects anything). I am the sole member and don't need to speak with any members regarding the dissolution. I was told that I have to file for the dissolution with the state and I wanted to know if I could use another 3rd party, like legal zoom, in this instance. If, however, I cannot use a 3rd party, how exactly can I file for the dissolution of the business? Could anyone provide me with a phone number or link that could get me in contact with Pennsylvania to try to dissolve an llc in pennsylvania. I want to make sure that I am properly dissolving the business and would like some assistance if possible, thank you for your time