Need a ofbiz teacher

zafaralikhan14
I need experience OfBiz teacher who can teach me via teamviewer

Thanks & best regards

Re: Need a ofbiz teacher

Ruth Hoffman-2
Hello Zafaralikhan14:
I can't help you with "Teamviewer", but I can offer that you read my
books. They are targeted to new OFBiz end-users. Lots of screen shots
and descriptive text on what you can expect with OFBiz OOTB. Then, I
might suggest, if you are looking at developing software using the OFBiz
framework, Jonathon Wong and Rupert Howell's excellent beginner's tutorial.

Regards,
Ruth
Ruth Hoffman, Author, Mentor & OFBiz Enthusiast
[hidden email]
Want to know more about OFBiz? Please visit my website:
http://www.myofbiz.com

zafaralikhan14 wrote:
> I need experience OfBiz teacher who can teach me via teamviewer
>
> Thanks & best regards

Re: Need a ofbiz teacher

zafaralikhan14
Exalted Ruth Hoffman,

Thanks for favorable reply

  1. How can i get your written book(s)?
  2. Is there any book + video ?
Thanks again & best regards

zafaralikhan14 wrote:
> I need experience OfBiz teacher who can teach me via teamviewer
>
> Thanks & best regards

View message @ http://n4.nabble.com/Need-a-ofbiz-teacher-tp585963p585970.html
To unsubscribe from Need a ofbiz teacher, click here.

Re: Need a ofbiz teacher

Ruth Hoffman-2
Hi Zafaralikhan14:
Please see my website: http://www.myofbiz.com. You will find
instructions on purchasing the books and more information about each
book's content.
Regards,
Ruth

zafaralikhan14 wrote:

> Exalted Ruth Hoffman,
>
> Thanks for favorable reply
>

>    1. How can i get your written book(s)?
>    2. Is there any book + video ?
>
> Thanks again & best regards
>

> On Wed, Nov 11, 2009 at 7:15 PM, Ruth Hoffman-2 [via OFBiz] <
> [hidden email]<ml-node%[hidden email]>
>
>> wrote:
>>

>> Hello Zafaralikhan14:
>> I can't help you with "Teamviewer", but I can offer that you read my
>> books. They are targeted to new OFBiz end-users. Lots of screen shots
>> and descriptive text on what you can expect with OFBiz OOTB. Then, I
>> might suggest, if you are looking at developing software using the OFBiz
>> framework, Jonathon Wong and Rupert Howell's excellent beginner's tutorial.
>>

>> Regards,
>> Ruth
>> Ruth Hoffman, Author, Mentor & OFBiz Enthusiast
>> [hidden email]<http://n4.nabble.com/user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=585970&i=0>
>> Want to know more about OFBiz? Please visit my website:
>> http://www.myofbiz.com
>>
>> zafaralikhan14 wrote:
>>
>>> I need experience OfBiz teacher who can teach me via teamviewer
>>>
>>> Thanks & best regards

Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Raakh
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Need a ofbiz teacher

joelfradkin@gmail.com
I found the OFBiz developers course workbook excellent.
I highly recommend it to get a jump on developing in OFBiz.
Joel Fradkin