Need advice on store settings

Tim Frosh
Hello,

I will greatly appreciate if someone shows me the right way to go.

I want to use ofbiz for selling prodcuts from POS, order manager and ecommerce
site. There are a few products for now - around 30.
I know that the store for POS selling should be" Is Immediately Fulfilled = Y" and "Check Inventory = N" but for ecommerce site the associated store should have different settings. My question is: should i use two (three) stores or only one store could work fine with POS, ecommerce and order manager for my 30 products?
Also i see that in the ofbiz demo data there is one more store : Open Travel system Demo Site [ID:RentalStore] ,why it is there Is it really needed for rental products, because RentalStore looks like the same as OFBiz E-Commerce Store ID:9000 ? Some of my products are rental products, should i add also one more separate store for them ?
Please give me an advice.
Tim

http://mail.yahoo.com