Need ofbiz consultant

Neil Aggarwal
Hello:

I am looking for an ofbiz consultant to help me
integrate ofbiz for an ecommerce project.

If you are interested, please let me know.

Thanks,
        Neil

FREE! Eliminate junk email and reclaim your inbox.
Visit http://www.spammilter.com for details.

Re: Need ofbiz consultant

BJ Freeman
What level of support are you looking for.
I can just give you you pointers
Or provide customization.
also let me know the price range you expect.

Neil Aggarwal sent the following on 4/26/2007 7:35 PM: