New ASL2 headers in properties files

After some tries, I finally decided to change all existing properties files with Windows end of line to Unix EOL.
Actually I guess most of this files were commited by me before I changed my Eclipse policy to always save in Unix EOL to stop this behavior (some months ago, for those interested : Window -> Preferences -> General -> Workspace -> New text file line delimiter)

I apologies in advance for any inconveniences (notably to Peter Goron ;o), actually few files are concerned :

EcommerceUiLabels_ja.properties
PartyUiLabels_zh.properties
ProductEntityLabels_fr.properties
ProductUiLabels_zh.properties
ManufacturingUiLabels_zh.properties
ManufacturingEntityLabels_es.properties
SecurityextUiLabels_zh.properties
WorkEffortUiLabels_zh.properties
OrderUiLabels_zh.properties
conditional_es.properties
CommonUiLabels_zh.properties

Anyway there are *no changes* in this files apart the ASL2 headers. So you do not have to worry about !

Re: New ASL2 headers in properties files

Tim Ruppert
Thank you so much - those ^M's are tough to take if you happen to be using emacs :)

Cheers,
Tim
--
Tim Ruppert