New Features reported by Brett G. Palmer

New Features reported by Brett G. Palmer

mrisaliti@libero.it
Hi to all,

I have seen that all the new features created on the 17/Feb/05 by Brett G. Palmer are untouched and I didn't know if some of these features is still implemented and if it's not so what did you think if we will create it on the new server and delete from the old one ?

Thanks to everybody
Marco

Re: New Features reported by Brett G. Palmer

Si Chen-2
Probably should just close those -- those are accounting features
which were never implemented, which are supported in our financials
module, and for which we know of no plans to implement otherwise.  If
everyone is OK I'll go through and close them up.

On Sep 11, 2006, at 1:50 PM, Marco Libero wrote:

> Hi to all,
>
> I have seen that all the new features created on the 17/Feb/05 by
> Brett G. Palmer are untouched and I didn't know if some of these
> features is still implemented and if it's not so what did you think
> if we will create it on the new server and delete from the old one ?
>
> Thanks to everybody
> Marco

Re: New Features reported by Brett G. Palmer

mrisaliti@libero.it
Yes, Si if you have time to do it and no-one is interesting on it we can
close those issues.

Thanks
Marco