New Service--Acceptable Address

BJ Freeman
This would follow the same outline as the Address Verification i posted in
  http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-100
For instance a customer may not want to have APO FPO's
then a sub service can be written and added to the main
AcceptableAddress Service

This would also move the regex for PO boxes into one of the sub services.

Re: New Service--Acceptable Address

BJ Freeman
Why I did not include this in the Verification, is the Verification is
done when the address is inputted. the Acceptable would be for send
something out, like product, so it would be associated with shipping.
A customer may have more than one shipping address, depending on the
product an address may not be acceptable.

BJ Freeman sent the following on 7/25/2006 9:51 AM: