No PROMOTION Category found for CATALOG

Pankaj Lall
Hi

I get "No PROMOTION Category found for CATALOG" error when I search in the
category which I have created.

Can you tell me where I'm going wrong and can you tell me the steps to do
so. Like to create catalogs, category and product.

With Regards
Pankaj Lall
Jr. Software Architect
Palindrome Software Lab Ltd.

Re: No PROMOTION Category found for CATALOG

Jacopo Cappellato
Please, send this message to the user list. The dev list is only for
discussions about the development of OFBiz.