Not Applicable [_NA_] Sales Tax being added to orders

Not Applicable [_NA_] Sales Tax being added to orders

pmacdee
When creating an order from a quote, the Order Manager show a 1% sales tax being added to the order with the notation

Adjustment: Sales Tax  Jurisdiction: Not Applicable [_NA_] Rate: 1%

I can set the proper jurisdiction and exempt the proper tax or not, but I can't find out how to get rid of this.  I began by loading the demo data.

Thanks for your help.

Re: Not Applicable [_NA_] Sales Tax being added to orders

Have a look a Accouting/Tax Authorities/ then click on Edit for _NA_, then Product Rules

Jacques

De : "pmacdee" <[hidden email]>

> When creating an order from a quote, the Order Manager show a 1% sales tax
> being added to the order with the notation
>
> Adjustment: Sales Tax  Jurisdiction: Not Applicable [_NA_] Rate: 1%
>
> I can set the proper jurisdiction and exempt the proper tax or not, but I
> can't find out how to get rid of this.  I began by loading the demo data.
>
> Thanks for your help.

Re: Not Applicable [_NA_] Sales Tax being added to orders

pmacdee
I was not able to delete it, but I did remove it by raising the minimum amount using

 Accounting/Tax Authorities -> Edit for _NA_ ->  Product Rates

I can't help thinking that this was triggered because a customer location wasn't identified and defaulted to "_NA_".  Perhaps I should investigate what location is evaluated for the tax authority to be chosen.

thanks again!

jacques.le.roux wrote

De : "pmacdee" <pamacdonald@hrl.com>