Notes from OFBiz Brainstorming Session at Apachecon Seville

Notes from OFBiz Brainstorming Session at Apachecon Seville

Sharan Foga
Hi All

I've written up the notes I have from the Apachecon brainstorming session in Seville. (See wiki link below)

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/OFBiz+Apachecon+Brainstorming+Session+%3A+16th+November+2016

As I left part way through, there may be some additional notes to be added, (so those who stayed until the end, please take a look and add any extra things that I might have missed!). Also please feel free to correct anything that I've noted incorrectly.

Based on the notes, I've included 3 action points about discussions that need to be started on this mailing list.

1. Project Strategy
2. User Interface
3. Meetups

If there were any more action points from the session then please feel free to add them to the list.

Thanks
Sharan

Re: Notes from OFBiz Brainstorming Session at Apachecon Seville

Nicolas Malin-2
Thanks Sharan

Le 25/11/2016 à 14:00, Sharan Foga a écrit :
> 2. User Interface
For this point, we shared with Julien, Taher, Gil and me during the
apachecon for the imperious to create a common theme that will be
receive all standard technical rendering and common screen to offer more
powerful on theme.

I started with success a POC on my github
https://github.com/nmalin/ApacheOFBiz/tree/common-theme and we will open
a issue about this.
The works isn't finish but I'm sure we are on a good way :)

Nicolas