Numbers of subscribers of OFBiz mailing lists at 2007-01-01

Numbers of subscribers of OFBiz mailing lists at 2007-01-01

Jacopo Cappellato
I think that this information is interesting, and I'll try to post these
numbers at the beginning of every month.

Results of your queries (based on information dated 2007-01-01):

[*] [hidden email]
     Subscribers:    425
     Digest readers: 38

[*] [hidden email]
     Subscribers:    334
     Digest readers: 19

[*] [hidden email]
     Subscribers:    66
     Digest readers: 4

Re: Numbers of subscribers of OFBiz mailing lists at 2007-01-01

Ashish Vijaywargiya-3
Jacopo,

I am very sure that this number will get approximatly doubled in each month.
Thanks for sharing this exciting info :-)

--
Regards
Ashish Vijaywargiya
Aditisoft Technology Laboratory

Re: Numbers of subscribers of OFBiz mailing lists at 2007-01-01

+1