OFBIZ-11103

If nobody is against I'll close OFBIZ-11103 as won't fix in a week.

It seems not a problem so far.

Re: OFBIZ-11103

taher
I'm not sure you even need to ask the community for an OK on a ticket
which is created by you with no activity or feedback from anyone :)

I don't think you need to wait either unless you want to

On Tue, Jul 2, 2019 at 6:27 PM Jacques Le Roux
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> If nobody is against I'll close OFBIZ-11103 as won't fix in a week.
>
> It seems not a problem so far.

Re: OFBIZ-11103

Thanks Taher,

I was wondering if someone has something to add and did not spot the Jira.

I'm not in a hurry to close.

Jacques

Le 02/07/2019 à 20:45, Taher Alkhateeb a écrit :

> I'm not sure you even need to ask the community for an OK on a ticket
> which is created by you with no activity or feedback from anyone :)
>
> I don't think you need to wait either unless you want to
>
> On Tue, Jul 2, 2019 at 6:27 PM Jacques Le Roux
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> If nobody is against I'll close OFBIZ-11103 as won't fix in a week.
>>
>> It seems not a problem so far.
>>
>> Jacques

Re: OFBIZ-11103

Rishi Solanki
I didn't see any failure in running init. We can close. Thanks!

Best Regards,
--
Rishi Solanki
*HotWax Systems*

On Wed, Jul 3, 2019 at 2:34 AM Jacques Le Roux <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Thanks Taher,
>
> I was wondering if someone has something to add and did not spot the Jira.
>
> I'm not in a hurry to close.
>
> Jacques
>
> Le 02/07/2019 à 20:45, Taher Alkhateeb a écrit :
> > I'm not sure you even need to ask the community for an OK on a ticket
> > which is created by you with no activity or feedback from anyone :)
> >
> > I don't think you need to wait either unless you want to
> >
> > On Tue, Jul 2, 2019 at 6:27 PM Jacques Le Roux
> > <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> If nobody is against I'll close OFBIZ-11103 as won't fix in a week.
> >>
> >> It seems not a problem so far.
> >>
> >> Jacques

Re: OFBIZ-11103

Closed