OFBIZ-56

BJ Freeman
Si
since your working on this
I notice the code to only enter the email once is not working.
should i comment 56 and create a new Jira.

search for
      // only create a new communication event if the email is not
already associated with one

Re: OFBIZ-56

Si Chen-2
ok, please be detailed on how to reproduce the bug.

On Jun 28, 2006, at 5:52 PM, BJ Freeman wrote:

> Si
> since your working on this
> I notice the code to only enter the email once is not working.
> should i comment 56 and create a new Jira.
>
> search for
>      // only create a new communication event if the email is not
> already associated with one

Re: OFBIZ-56

BJ Freeman
Done. Let know if I was descriptive enough. ;)

Si Chen sent the following on 6/28/2006 5:55 PM: