OFBIZ References: ERP solutions for large companies

OFBIZ References: ERP solutions for large companies

Nick Rosser
All,

Anyone have an idea as to how many "large" companies are using OFBiz for
their ERP solution? I have a client who is a little nervous about using
open-source OFBiz for their organization. They would be greatly comforted
with the news that others have already made the commitment.

-- companies larger than $300M revenue per year using OFBiz ERP

-- specific focus on distribution

Any brand names greatly appreciated. Not looking to call anyone, bug your
existing clients - simple request for corporate adopters. Thanks.

Regards,

Nick Rosser

 <mailto:[hidden email]> [hidden email]

Office: 516.742.7888 x221

Mobile: 516.901.1720

Fax: 516.742.9169

Visit us at  <http://www.salmonllc.com/> http://www.salmonllc.com/

Re: OFBIZ References: ERP solutions for large companies

Some that I know for sure

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_Want_One_of_Those
http://www.bike-eu.com/news/2782/decathlon-changing-company-name.html
http://in.reuters.com/article/consumerproducts-SP/idINWEA318520090318

The last ones did not make their coming out

HTH

Jacques

From: "Nick Rosser" <[hidden email]>

> All,
>

> Anyone have an idea as to how many "large" companies are using OFBiz for
> their ERP solution? I have a client who is a little nervous about using
> open-source OFBiz for their organization. They would be greatly comforted
> with the news that others have already made the commitment.
>

> -- companies larger than $300M revenue per year using OFBiz ERP
>
> -- specific focus on distribution
>

> Any brand names greatly appreciated. Not looking to call anyone, bug your
> existing clients - simple request for corporate adopters. Thanks.
>

> Regards,
>

> Nick Rosser
>
> <mailto:[hidden email]> [hidden email]
>

> Office: 516.742.7888 x221
>
> Mobile: 516.901.1720
>
> Fax: 516.742.9169
>

> Visit us at  <http://www.salmonllc.com/> http://www.salmonllc.com/

Re: OFBIZ References: ERP solutions for large companies

barkha
Download SAP Business One is the ideal solution for the large and small business that want to automate their key business processes. It can automate all processes for companies, including sales, finance, purchasing, and inventory control.By integrating business intelligence.

Re: OFBIZ References: ERP solutions for large companies

arick111
Jacques Le Roux wrote

https://fmwhatsappdownload.net/

From: "Nick Rosser" <[hidden email]>

Thanks for the information.

Re: OFBIZ References: ERP solutions for large companies

barkha
When it comes to ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) solutions for large companies, there are several options available that can effectively manage and integrate various aspects of their operations.
SAP S/4HANA is a comprehensive ERP solution that offers real-time data processing, advanced analytics, and integration capabilities. It covers areas such as finance, procurement, sales, manufacturing, supply chain management, and more. It is highly scalable and suitable for large organizations with complex business processes.

ThopTV HD

broneswiky
 Thoptv apk  is the best Streaming entertainment Application you can Download the Latest Version of Thoptv APK.ThopTv’s  is a free streaming application software for various platforms, including Android, iOS, and Windows. It offers users a wide range of content, including sports, entertainment, news, and more.

LR MOd APk Download

broneswiky
Lightroom mobile MOD APK  latest version includes all the premium features, which users can access for free, and they can have the best application functionality experience. Mod APK is available for download for Android devices and offers many features.

Download momix 2023

broneswiky
Welcome to Momix APK Pro Official Website. Download the Latest Version of the Momix app to watch free web series from Netflix, Amazon Prime, Zee5, and other popular paid platforms for free  momix 2023

Fmwhatsapp download 2023

broneswiky
 Fmwhatsapp download  is the best-modified version of WhatsApp. And it is developed by Foud Apps (the developer is FoudMakkad). He added a large range of features in the App and presented it to the users. This App is not available on the Google Play store, but you can download it from a third-party website. But you need to be cautious and use an antivirus before downloading the App because third party websites can contain viruses and malware.

Re: Download GB Whatsapp

broneswiky
GBWhatsApp is the earliest App copy of WhatsApp that’s typically been updated up until today. It’s one more impressively customized version of WhatsApp   gb whatsapp pro download can be like OGWhatsApp, but it has lots of boosted functions.

Re: OFBIZ References: ERP solutions for large companies

mandeep
Totally! Your questions are excellent and demonstrate a genuine desire to learn. It's inspiring to see someone actively seeking information and engaging in lively discussion. It is a great opportunity to showcase your passion and knowledge. Asking questions can help you gain a deeper understanding of yourself and your life. Curiosity will be a valuable asset on your journey. Use your curiosity and never stop exploring. You can learn so much by asking questions.

SAP Course in Pune

Re: OFBIZ References: ERP solutions for large companies

hunter77
Thank you so much for your kind words! I truly appreciate your encouragement. I believe that asking questions is a powerful tool for personal and intellectual growth. It allows me to expand my knowledge, challenge my assumptions, and gain insights from different perspectives. Curiosity is indeed a driving force that fuels learning and innovation. I'm committed to maintaining a curious mindset and continually seeking opportunities to learn and grow. If you have any more questions or topics you'd like to explore, feel free to share them. Let's keep the conversation going! [SIZE=1][URL="https://fmapps.org/"]FM Whatsapp[/url][/SIZE]