OFBIZ

Neil Widdowson
Hi

I hope I've got the right address/idea for this subscription...

I've been playing with the OFBIZ demo, but now I want to start using it for
myself, is there any way to remove the demo data (like invoices etc) so I
have a clean slate to start from?

Thanks
Neil

Re: OFBIZ

adityasharma
Hi Neil,

Welcome to the Apache OFBiz ecosystem!

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/How+to+Install+OFBiz+without+the+Demo+Data

Refer to these links:
https://ci.apache.org/projects/ofbiz/site/stable/readme/html5/README.html#data-loading-tasks
https://github.com/apache/ofbiz-framework/blob/trunk/INSTALL#L46

HTH
Thanks and Regards,
Aditya Sharma

On Wed, Feb 10, 2021 at 5:15 AM Neil Widdowson <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hi
>
> I hope I've got the right address/idea for this subscription...
>
> I've been playing with the OFBIZ demo, but now I want to start using it for
> myself, is there any way to remove the demo data (like invoices etc) so I
> have a clean slate to start from?
>
> Thanks
> Neil

Re: OFBIZ

Neil Widdowson
Hi

Thanks very much, are there instructions on how to set up the core bits I
need like chart of accounts? Everything seems to rely on something else so
I'd like to know which bits I need to set up first. :)

Thanks
Neil

On Wed, 10 Feb 2021 at 04:28, Aditya Sharma <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Neil,
>
> Welcome to the Apache OFBiz ecosystem!
>

> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/How+to+Install+OFBiz+without+the+Demo+Data
>
> Refer to these links:
>
> https://ci.apache.org/projects/ofbiz/site/stable/readme/html5/README.html#data-loading-tasks
> https://github.com/apache/ofbiz-framework/blob/trunk/INSTALL#L46
>
> HTH
> Thanks and Regards,
> Aditya Sharma
>
> On Wed, Feb 10, 2021 at 5:15 AM Neil Widdowson <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > Hi
> >
> > I hope I've got the right address/idea for this subscription...
> >
> > I've been playing with the OFBIZ demo, but now I want to start using it
> for
> > myself, is there any way to remove the demo data (like invoices etc) so I
> > have a clean slate to start from?
> >
> > Thanks
> > Neil

Re: OFBIZ

Neil Widdowson
Do you know how to fix this error that I get when i try to seed it?

Thanks
Neil

wrote:

> Hi
>
> I hope I've got the right address/idea for this subscription...
>
> I've been playing with the OFBIZ demo, but now I want to start using it for
> myself, is there any way to remove the demo data (like invoices etc) so I
> have a clean slate to start from?
>
> Thanks
> Neil

Re: OFBIZ

adityasharma
Hi Neil,

For Chart of accounts, refer:
https://ci.apache.org/projects/ofbiz/site/trunk/ofbizdoc/html5/user-manual.html#_master_template_chart_of_accounts

Attachments are moderated on this list. Please add your file on Google
Drive/Dropbox(or any similar platform) and share the link

Thanks and regards,
Aditya Sharma