OFBiz Books

Brendan Vogt
Hi,

I am looking to purchase a book so long that will help me with the OFBiz
framework.  I know there is an official OFBiz coming out next March
(approximately) but I need to come to grips with the system.

Any suggestions?  I am a novice to this system, but not to programming, so I
am not really interested in Java programming, etc.

Brendan

Re: OFBiz Books

http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBADMIN/OFBiz+Related+Books

Jacques