OFBiz CMS Tutorial

hitesh-3
Is there a tutorial on OFBiz CMS which will provide info on how to create a a new website and add contents to it?

Hitesh

Re: OFBiz CMS Tutorial

Heidi Dehaes - Olagos
Hi,

You find all documentation on  ofbiz.apache.org .

Before you start to create a new website you should learn quite a lot
of techniques and understand the architecture of the ofbiz.
From then on it is quite easy to modify the screens and the layout of
the e-commerce part.

Heidi

2008/10/30 hbagchi <[hidden email]>:

> Is there a tutorial on OFBiz CMS which will provide info on how to create a a
> new website and add contents to it?
>
> Hitesh

Re: OFBiz CMS Tutorial

hitesh-3
Well, I have already started building applications using OFBiz and found the info on opensourcestrategies.com pretty useful. Unfortunately, there is no such tutorial on how to configure OFBiz CMS to build a new website, like how to add content, add hyperlinks, add images where all these info gets stored in the OFBiz CMSD database.

hbagchi

SPEELGOED VOOR KINDEREN / TOYS FOR CHILDREN / JOUETS POUR ENFANTS wrote
Hi,

You find all documentation on  ofbiz.apache.org .

Before you start to create a new website you should learn quite a lot
of techniques and understand the architecture of the ofbiz.
From then on it is quite easy to modify the screens and the layout of
the e-commerce part.

Heidi

2008/10/30 hbagchi <hbagchi@yahoo.com>:

> Is there a tutorial on OFBiz CMS which will provide info on how to create a a
> new website and add contents to it?
>
> Hitesh

Re: OFBiz CMS Tutorial

Heidi Dehaes - Olagos
You are right.
Me also, i want to see such a user manual because the CMS part into
OFBIZ configuration application, is not clear for me at the moment.

regards,
Heidi

2008/10/30 hbagchi <[hidden email]>:

> Well, I have already started building applications using OFBiz and found the
> info on opensourcestrategies.com pretty useful. Unfortunately, there is no
> such tutorial on how to configure OFBiz CMS to build a new website, like how
> to add content, add hyperlinks, add images where all these info gets stored
> in the OFBiz CMSD database.
>
> hbagchi
>

> SPEELGOED VOOR KINDEREN / TOYS FOR CHILDREN / JOUETS POUR ENFANTS wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> You find all documentation on  ofbiz.apache.org .
>>
>> Before you start to create a new website you should learn quite a lot
>> of techniques and understand the architecture of the ofbiz.
>> From then on it is quite easy to modify the screens and the layout of
>> the e-commerce part.
>>
>> Heidi
>>
>> 2008/10/30 hbagchi <[hidden email]>:
>>>
>>> Is there a tutorial on OFBiz CMS which will provide info on how to create
>>> a a
>>> new website and add contents to it?
>>>
>>> Hitesh

Re: OFBiz CMS Tutorial

Vince Clark
There is not such a manual. There are a few pretty detailed threads that you will find if you search Nabble.

This is an excellent opportunity for you to contribute to the project. As you go thru CMS document what you discover and add it to the wiki.

Me also, i want to see such a user manual because the CMS part into
OFBIZ configuration application, is not clear for me at the moment.

regards,
Heidi

2008/10/30 hbagchi <[hidden email]>:

> Well, I have already started building applications using OFBiz and found the
> info on opensourcestrategies.com pretty useful. Unfortunately, there is no
> such tutorial on how to configure OFBiz CMS to build a new website, like how
> to add content, add hyperlinks, add images where all these info gets stored
> in the OFBiz CMSD database.
>
> hbagchi
>

> SPEELGOED VOOR KINDEREN / TOYS FOR CHILDREN / JOUETS POUR ENFANTS wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> You find all documentation on ofbiz.apache.org .
>>
>> Before you start to create a new website you should learn quite a lot
>> of techniques and understand the architecture of the ofbiz.
>> From then on it is quite easy to modify the screens and the layout of
>> the e-commerce part.
>>
>> Heidi
>>
>> 2008/10/30 hbagchi <[hidden email]>:
>>>
>>> Is there a tutorial on OFBiz CMS which will provide info on how to create
>>> a a
>>> new website and add contents to it?
>>>
>>> Hitesh

Re: OFBiz CMS Tutorial

Heidi Dehaes - Olagos
Hi,

What is the URL of the wiki ?

Heidi
http://www.olagos.eu

2008/10/30 Vince M. Clark <[hidden email]>:

> There is not such a manual. There are a few pretty detailed threads that you will find if you search Nabble.
>
> This is an excellent opportunity for you to contribute to the project. As you go thru CMS document what you discover and add it to the wiki.

Re: OFBiz CMS Tutorial

Vince Clark
If you go to the main OfBiz site:
http://ofbiz.apache.org/
You will find a link on the right to Documentation.

2008/10/30 Vince M. Clark <[hidden email]>:

> There is not such a manual. There are a few pretty detailed threads that you will find if you search Nabble.
>
> This is an excellent opportunity for you to contribute to the project. As you go thru CMS document what you discover and add it to the wiki.

Re: OFBiz CMS Tutorial

Look for Documentation page from http://ofbiz.apache.org/

Jacques

From: "SPEELGOED VOOR KINDEREN / TOYS FOR CHILDREN / JOUETS POUR ENFANTS" <[hidden email]>