[OFBiz] Dev - Beanshell ports

cjhowe
I'm curious, why is the default checkout to have the
beanshell ports open and unprotected?  There is at
least one site on the Ofbiz marketing page that is in
production and is not protecting port 9990.

Re: [OFBiz] Dev - Beanshell ports

David E. Jones

OFBiz coming from SVN is meant to have all files in a "development"
mode. The point of the Basic Production Setup Guide is to describe
how to change it to a production mode, including mentioning that
these should be removed or very closely protected in production
deployments.

I guess the lesson is ignore documentation at your own risk...

-David