[OFBiz] Dev - Duplicate orders being sent out of ofbiz

[OFBiz] Dev - Duplicate orders being sent out of ofbiz

Stephens, Drew
Message
We are using the ecommerce module of ofbiz and experiencing an intermittent problem.

We have written some custom code to transfer the order data (ORDER_HEADER, ORDER_ITEM, etc.) into a backend ERP housed on an iSeries (as400).  Every now and then (once every month or two) the orders are duplicated when transmitted to the iSeries.  The orders are fine within ofbiz, its as two threads are being initiated (in parallel) each sending the data.

There is nothing explicit in the custom code to explain this.  In fact, we have some validations in place to ensure only one transmission is sent.

Does anyone have any ideas/suggestions?  Any and all help will be appreciated.

Drew Stephens
Rippe & Kingston Systems, Inc.
[hidden email]
Phone: (513) 977-4573

Visit us at: www.rippe.com

1077 Celestial Street, Cincinnati, Ohio 45202-1696